Total Guitar January 2000 (#65)
Jul 31 2012
Total Guitar is an interactive guitar magazine. Every issue brings songs to learn, with CD audio to help you play along, reviews of all the latest guitar equipment, and interviews with all the biggest names in the guitar world! Total Guitar regularly contains tablature for Rock, Acoustic, Punk, Blues, Classic Rock and Metal, as well as detailed profiles of guitarists and their specific techniques and playing styles. Total Guitar is aimed at players who would like to learn how to play guitar, with dedicated beginner tutorials in acoustic and electric guitar, as well as helping those who can already play guitar to develop their playing style and learn new techniques and songs.
Total Guitar is mainly focused on tuition, but also has an expert gear reviews section that looks at the latest guitar equipment including guitars, amplifiers, pedals and accessories. Total Guitar also secures many exclusive interviews with guitarists from all kinds of genres and levels of playing, and has an in-depth features section. Total Guitar January 2000 (#65) contents:
- News features. Gary Moore, Counting Crows, John Paul Jones and Chuck Prophet all submit to the TG interrogation
- Bush – The UK’s biggest rock export has returned. Guitar guys Gavin Rossdale and Nigel Pulsford tell all
- Nile Rodgers. Chic’s guitarist and one of the world’s hottest record producers. Is there no end to Nile’s talent?
- Bluffer’s guide to… cool chords. Only the hippest chords made it
- Album reviews. Bush, Eric Clapton, The Charlatans, Foo Fighters and many more. Find out who got one star!
- Classic track – Pink Floyd. Money – apparently it makes the world go around, but we thought we’d transcribe it instead!
- Novice – Samba. If Ricky Martin and Geri Halliwell can put some Latin grooves in their music, so can you! Mmm.
- Acoustic – Nick Harper. He’s one of the most underrated players around today: get to grips with his amazing playing
- Modern classic – travis. Why Does It Always Rain On Me? I dunno, maybe it’s ‘cos you’re a miserable Scottish git?
- Blues – BB King. Wide string bends and bright melodies, learn BB’s best-loved tricks of the trade right here, right now!
- Backing track. Introducing an improvisational extravaganza… Jam along to your heart’s content!
- Status Graphique. Is this the future? Will more guitars be made of graphite not wood, like the Status? Turn to our review and find out if you should be going Graphite
- Korg AX1000g. Blimey! We roadtest the latest multi-FX to come off the production line. And at only 179 pounds, can it get any cheaper? The Boy Bennett investigates.
- Line 6 spider combo. Arachnaphobic? You won’t be after this review.
Includes original mp3 tracks
Text Format PDF, 63 pages