Total Guitar February 2002 (#93)
Aug 31 2012
Total Guitar is an interactive guitar magazine. Every issue brings songs to learn, with CD audio to help you play along, reviews of all the latest guitar equipment, and interviews with all the biggest names in the guitar world! Total Guitar regularly contains tablature for Rock, Acoustic, Punk, Blues, Classic Rock and Metal, as well as detailed profiles of guitarists and their specific techniques and playing styles. Total Guitar is aimed at players who would like to learn how to play guitar, with dedicated beginner tutorials in acoustic and electric guitar, as well as helping those who can already play guitar to develop their playing style and learn new techniques and songs.
Total Guitar is mainly focused on tuition, but also has an expert gear reviews section that looks at the latest guitar equipment including guitars, amplifiers, pedals and accessories. Total Guitar also secures many exclusive interviews with guitarists from all kinds of genres and levels of playing, and has an in-depth features section. Total Guitar February 2002 (#93) contents:
- Green Day. Billie Joe Armstrong on his songwriting influences and favourite guitars
- George Harrison. 1943-2001. The life of guitar genius
- Led Zeppelin – Good times, Bad times. Full tab & backing track!
- Sum 41 – “No guitar solos: that’s the problem with nu metal”
- Anthrax & Cypress Hill – How Hip-Hop + rock changed guitar playing.
- The Best Acoustic Player in the world – Tommy Emmanuel shows what all the fuss is about.
- Gear News
- Garrison G30
- Korg PXR4
- Dean Baby V
- Fender Bullet
- Tele pickup round-up
- Replacing Tele pickups
- Amor – 24 Hours
- Green Day – Basket Case
- Green Day – Welcome to Paradise
- Chuck Berry – Roll Over Beethoven
- Sum 41 – Fat Lip
- Cypress Hill – (Rock) Superstar
- Cypress Hill – Trouble
- Led Zeppelin – Good Times, Bad Times
- The Faces – Stay With Me
- George Harrison – My Sweet Lord
- Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here
- How To… – Play Fast Easily
- Novice – Moveable Chords
- Guest Column – Tommy Emmanuel
Includes original mp3 tracks
Text Format PDF