Total Guitar February 2001 (#80)
Aug 19 2012
Total Guitar is an interactive guitar magazine. Every issue brings songs to learn, with CD audio to help you play along, reviews of all the latest guitar equipment, and interviews with all the biggest names in the guitar world! Total Guitar regularly contains tablature for Rock, Acoustic, Punk, Blues, Classic Rock and Metal, as well as detailed profiles of guitarists and their specific techniques and playing styles. Total Guitar is aimed at players who would like to learn how to play guitar, with dedicated beginner tutorials in acoustic and electric guitar, as well as helping those who can already play guitar to develop their playing style and learn new techniques and songs.
Total Guitar is mainly focused on tuition, but also has an expert gear reviews section that looks at the latest guitar equipment including guitars, amplifiers, pedals and accessories. Total Guitar also secures many exclusive interviews with guitarists from all kinds of genres and levels of playing, and has an in-depth features section. Total Guitar February 2001 (#80) contents:
- George Harrison. On the Hamburg years, playing for drunk German sailors, miming, Dylan, living in John and Paul’s shadow and lots more.
- Become The Edge! The most exhaustive feature EVER on The Edge’s playing. Follow our advice and Bono will be asking for yor phone number in no time at all.
- Luuurrve songs, baby. Get ready to seduce your guitar (or significant other) with some of the most enduring love songs. Just in time for Valentine’s day as well.
- Van Halen – Ain’t talkin’ ’bout love
- T Rex – Get it on
- The Only Ones – Another girl, Another planet
- Robert Palmer – Addicted to love
- Steve Harley – Make Me Smile (Come up and see me)
- JJ72 – Oxygen
- Craig David – Seven Days Plus…
- The Offspring – Original Prankster
- Guest column – Larry Carlton
- Novice – Status Quo
- Rock – Sweep Picking
- Backing track – The Doors
- Washburn WR-150
- Korg AX100G
- Yamaha CPX-8
- Plectrums round-up
Includes original mp3 tracks
Text Format PDF, 84 pages