Total Guitar December 2002 (#104)
Sep 13 2012
Total Guitar is an interactive guitar magazine. Every issue brings songs to learn, with CD audio to help you play along, reviews of all the latest guitar equipment, and interviews with all the biggest names in the guitar world! Total Guitar regularly contains tablature for Rock, Acoustic, Punk, Blues, Classic Rock and Metal, as well as detailed profiles of guitarists and their specific techniques and playing styles. Total Guitar is aimed at players who would like to learn how to play guitar, with dedicated beginner tutorials in acoustic and electric guitar, as well as helping those who can already play guitar to develop their playing style and learn new techniques and songs.
Total Guitar is mainly focused on tuition, but also has an expert gear reviews section that looks at the latest guitar equipment including guitars, amplifiers, pedals and accessories. Total Guitar also secures many exclusive interviews with guitarists from all kinds of genres and levels of playing, and has an in-depth features section. Total Guitar December 2002 (#104) contents:
- Feeder: their first guitar magazine interview since ‘Comfort In Sound’. Plus ‘Buck Rogers’ and ‘Just A Day’ tab
- Washburn HB-30: top hollowbody under 400 pounds
- Running With the Devil: play along with backing and vocals!
- Depeche Mode – Enjoy The Silence
- Feeder – Just A Day Buck Rogers
- KORN – Here To Stay
- Van Halen – Running With The Devil
- Jeff Buckley – Grace
- Deftones – Change
- Warrant – Cherry Pie
- Colin Reid – In The Mood
- Guest Column – Mark Chapman
- Guest Column – Martin Taylor
- In-Depth – Fingerpicking
- The Last Waltz: the best gig ever?
- Jeff Buckley: at last – tab and the full story!
- KORN: why you’ll never hear them play a solo
- Round-up: power up your playing
- Epiphone Goth Les Paul
- Garrison G-10
- Carlsbro Nu Tone
- Fender Cyber-Deluxe
- Mesa Boogie F-30
- WASHBURN HB-30
- Ashdown Peacemaker 40
- Tool Up Strap on, Buzz off! TG’s Guide To Effects: Delay
Includes original mp3 tracks
Text Format PDF, 95 pages