Rhythm magazine Summer 2010
Mar 15 2017
Rhythm magazine Summer 2010 PDF download. Since 1985 Rhythm’s global team of percussion experts has delivered the most authoritative, user-friendly and exciting drum magazine on the planet. Inside each issue you’ll find the biggest interviews with the world’s hottest players, insightful features that take you deep into the history and fabric of drumming, useful practical tutorials to get you hands-on with your drums, exclusive video and audio tutorials on disc to help you dramatically improve your playing, whatever your level, plus gear advice, vintage kit unearthed and our verdict on the hottest new drum products. Rhythm: Everything a drummer needs!
So if you fancy yourself as the next Charlie Watts or the next Jimmy Chamberlain, then you need Rhythm magazine in your life to stay up to date with all the latest drumming news and need-to-know gossip. There are always really great fascinating interviews in this magazine with the best drummers around at the moment. Readers can get inspired and learn about all the intimate stories of the stars from these revealing interviews.
The magazine will also have technique sections with lessons and helpful detailed instructions with notes and diagrams to help you improve as quickly as possible. There will also usually be a free CD with the magazine which you can use as you are reading the magazine to help get a deeper understanding of the techniques required.
This magazine is a great mix of helpful drum lessons and interesting interviews and features on new kits and products. We think any drummer will love Rhythm magazine because the focus is entirely on them. We think that it is definitely time for every drummer to step out from behind their kit and into the spotlight.
Rhythm magazine Summer 2010 (#180) contents:
- Travis Barker. The hardest-working man in drums reveals all about his ambitious, star-studded new solo album. Plus we get the lowdown from Travis’ tech about his cool new cocktail kit
- Ray Luzier. Korn’s new recruit opens up about the recording of the band’s latest album
- Justin Scott. ICMP tutor and Rhythm columnist Justin helps you find your drumming mojo
- Mark Heaney. Find out exactly why you need to see the Gang Of Four sticksman play
- The Rhythm Interview. Brian Downey looks back on 40 years of phenomenal drumming with Thin Lizzy
- The Track. CKY’s Jess Margera reveals the songs that have influenced him most
- Roy Mayorga returns with Stone Sour, plus National Drum Fair 10
- New gear on the Rhythm radar
- Unearthing weird and wonderful drum gear
- New stuff from Avenged Sevenfold, Iron Maiden, Steve Smith, The Beatles, Korn and more
- Classic Track. Jet Black on The Stranglers’ ‘Golden Brown’
- Kenny Aronoff, Jason Bittner and Karl Brazil open the doors to their worlds
- Yamaha Rock Tour drum kit
- Sabian Xs20 cymbals
- Remo Ambassador-X drum heads
- Drum lesson full track. You Give Love A Bad Name – Bon Jovi.
- Drum lesson full track. In Bloom – Nirvana.
- Drum lesson Rock. Play like Derek Grant.
- Drum lesson Fusion. Play like Steve Jordan.
- Session tools. Get creative with six-stroke combinations.
- Rhythm section. Improve your band with Groupings of Five part 3.
- Guest lesson. Dave Mackintosh – The Dragonforce drummer gives away a few trade secrets on the art of extreme metal
- Drum lesson. Learn to play Cross-stick grooves
- Drum video lesson. Diamonds and Guns – Transplants.
- Drum clinic. Ergonomics and Technique. Get a grip on yourself.
Text Format PDF, 132 pages
The original CD is not included. If you have CD and you want to share or sell please contact us.Download Rhythm magazine Summer 2010 free and other lessons from our site