Rhythm magazine October 2010
Mar 24 2017
Rhythm magazine October 2010 PDF download. Since 1985 Rhythm’s global team of percussion experts has delivered the most authoritative, user-friendly and exciting drum magazine on the planet. Inside each issue you’ll find the biggest interviews with the world’s hottest players, insightful features that take you deep into the history and fabric of drumming, useful practical tutorials to get you hands-on with your drums, exclusive video and audio tutorials on disc to help you dramatically improve your playing, whatever your level, plus gear advice, vintage kit unearthed and our verdict on the hottest new drum products. Rhythm: Everything a drummer needs!
So if you fancy yourself as the next Charlie Watts or the next Jimmy Chamberlain, then you need Rhythm magazine in your life to stay up to date with all the latest drumming news and need-to-know gossip. There are always really great fascinating interviews in this magazine with the best drummers around at the moment. Readers can get inspired and learn about all the intimate stories of the stars from these revealing interviews.
The magazine will also have technique sections with lessons and helpful detailed instructions with notes and diagrams to help you improve as quickly as possible. There will also usually be a free CD with the magazine which you can use as you are reading the magazine to help get a deeper understanding of the techniques required.
This magazine is a great mix of helpful drum lessons and interesting interviews and features on new kits and products. We think any drummer will love Rhythm magazine because the focus is entirely on them. We think that it is definitely time for every drummer to step out from behind their kit and into the spotlight.
Rhythm magazine October 2010 (#182) contents:
- Thomas Lang & Benny Greb. We take a class with two of the most respected drummers of their generation and discuss grip, set-up, practice, groove, time-keeping, musicality and more
- Benny Horowitz. The Gaslight Anthem drummer is a punk who loves Motown and hates stick tricks
- Hal Blaine. The ultimate studio session drummer shares his experience of recording drums
- Dale Crover and Coady Willis. The sticksmen behind US sludge rockers The Melvinson playing in a two-kit band
- The Rhythm interview. Bobby Elliott on half a century of hits with 1960s pop sensations The Hollies
- The Track. Dragonforce’s Dave Mackintosh reveals the songs that have meant the most to him
- Gavin Harrison for Beat 2010, Mike Portnoy quits Dream Theater
- New gear on the Rhythm radar
- Unearthing weird and wonderful drum gear
- New stuff from Slipknot, Black Country Communion, Steven Adler, Alter Bridge and more
- Classic Track. Dean Butterworth recalls recording a Morrissey classic
- Kenny Aronoff, Jason Bittner and Karl Brazil open the doors to their worlds
- Guru Drumworks drum kit
- Ludwig Black Magic snare drums
- Tama Speed Cobra bass drum pedal
- Drum lesson full tarck. Club Foot – Kasabian
- Drum lesson full tarck. Weak – Skunk Anansie
- Drum lesson Rock. Play like Stephen Perkins
- Drum lesson Fusion. Play like Gary Husband.
- Double Kick Drills. Get busy with the Basics part 2.
- Rhythm Section. Improve your band by Developing Fills part 1.
- Cajon Masterclass. The basics.
- Drum lesson. Learn to play The Township Beat.
- Drum video lesson. Go Your Own Way – Fleetwood Mac
- Drum Clinic. Put your back into it.
Text Format PDF, 132 pages
The original CD is not included. If you have CD and you want to share or sell please contact us.Download Rhythm magazine October 2010 free and other lessons from our site