Rhythm magazine November 2010
Mar 30 2017
Rhythm magazine November 2010 PDF download. Since 1985 Rhythm’s global team of percussion experts has delivered the most authoritative, user-friendly and exciting drum magazine on the planet. Inside each issue you’ll find the biggest interviews with the world’s hottest players, insightful features that take you deep into the history and fabric of drumming, useful practical tutorials to get you hands-on with your drums, exclusive video and audio tutorials on disc to help you dramatically improve your playing, whatever your level, plus gear advice, vintage kit unearthed and our verdict on the hottest new drum products. Rhythm: Everything a drummer needs!
So if you fancy yourself as the next Charlie Watts or the next Jimmy Chamberlain, then you need Rhythm magazine in your life to stay up to date with all the latest drumming news and need-to-know gossip. There are always really great fascinating interviews in this magazine with the best drummers around at the moment. Readers can get inspired and learn about all the intimate stories of the stars from these revealing interviews.
The magazine will also have technique sections with lessons and helpful detailed instructions with notes and diagrams to help you improve as quickly as possible. There will also usually be a free CD with the magazine which you can use as you are reading the magazine to help get a deeper understanding of the techniques required.
This magazine is a great mix of helpful drum lessons and interesting interviews and features on new kits and products. We think any drummer will love Rhythm magazine because the focus is entirely on them. We think that it is definitely time for every drummer to step out from behind their kit and into the spotlight.
Rhythm magazine November 2010 (#183) contents:
- Gavin Harrison. The prog rock drum guru and master of rhythmic illusions reveals how he overcame his fear of odd time, playing for head bangers and the continuing growth of Porcupine Tree.
- Florrie. The rising session star and solo artist chats with pop drum ace Karl Brazil
- KJ Sawka. Pendulum’s drum’n’bass maestro on breaking down genre barriers
- Richie Hayward. In tribute to the Little Feat legend, Rhythm presents one of his last ever interviews
- The Rhythm Interview. Jazz rock pioneer Lenny White looks back on his remarkable drumming career
- The Track. Cancer Bats’ Mike Peters reveals his most important and influential songs
- Marco Minnemann solo album, new JR Robinson DVD
- New gear on the Rhythm radar
- Unearthing weird and wonderful drum gear
- New stuff from Kings Of Leon, The Big Four of Thrash, Yael, Good Charlotte and more
- Classic Track. Bad Religion’s Brooks Wackerman on Sorrow’
- Kenny Aronoff, Jason Bittner and Karl Brazil open the doors to their worlds
- Carrera Drums Terrier kit
- Gretsch USA G4000 snare drums
- Bosphorus Oracle cymbals
- Drum lesson full track. Painkiller – Judas Priest
- Drum lesson full track. Whatever It Is, I just can’t Stop – Jamiroquai
- Drum lesson Rock. Play like Taylor Hawkins.
- Drum lesson Fusion. Play like Steve Smith.
- Double kick drills. Get busy with Gear shifters.
- Rhythm section. Improve your band with Developing fills part 2.
- Cajon Masterclass. Get hands on with The Lando.
- Learn to play Bass drum ‘Drop Ins’
- Drum video lesson. The Power of Love – Huey Lewis and The News.
- Drum clinic. Body Mapping
Text Format PDF, 132 pages
The original CD is not included. If you have CD and you want to share or sell please contact us.Download Rhythm magazine November 2010 free and other lessons from our site