Rhythm magazine January 2011
Apr 07 2017
Rhythm magazine January 2011 PDF download. Since 1985 Rhythm’s global team of percussion experts has delivered the most authoritative, user-friendly and exciting drum magazine on the planet. Inside each issue you’ll find the biggest interviews with the world’s hottest players, insightful features that take you deep into the history and fabric of drumming, useful practical tutorials to get you hands-on with your drums, exclusive video and audio tutorials on disc to help you dramatically improve your playing, whatever your level, plus gear advice, vintage kit unearthed and our verdict on the hottest new drum products. Rhythm: Everything a drummer needs!
So if you fancy yourself as the next Charlie Watts or the next Jimmy Chamberlain, then you need Rhythm magazine in your life to stay up to date with all the latest drumming news and need-to-know gossip. There are always really great fascinating interviews in this magazine with the best drummers around at the moment. Readers can get inspired and learn about all the intimate stories of the stars from these revealing interviews.
The magazine will also have technique sections with lessons and helpful detailed instructions with notes and diagrams to help you improve as quickly as possible. There will also usually be a free CD with the magazine which you can use as you are reading the magazine to help get a deeper understanding of the techniques required.
This magazine is a great mix of helpful drum lessons and interesting interviews and features on new kits and products. We think any drummer will love Rhythm magazine because the focus is entirely on them. We think that it is definitely time for every drummer to step out from behind their kit and into the spotlight.
Rhythm magazine January 2011 (#185) contents:
- Joey Jordison. The metal drum superstar talks to Jordan McLachlan about the future of Slipknot, the latest Murderdolls album and being voted Greatest Drummer Of The Last 25 Years
- The Who Live at Leeds. Forty years on, Keith Moon and the greatest live album ever recorded
- Gene Hoglan. The extreme metal drummer and ‘Atomic Clock’ talks blast beats and more
- Hot Artists for 2011.Rhythm introduces 10 drummers to watch out for over the next 12 months
- The Rhythm Interview. Gary Husband talks about his career and his new, star-studded solo album
- The Track. Stone Sour’s Roy Mayorga takes us through the songs he holds most dear
- Evelyn Glennie charity quest; Young Drummer Of The Year finalists
- New gear on the Rhythm radar
- Unearthing weird and wonderful drum gear
- New stuff from Shadows Fall, Transatlantic, Mr Big, Mamie Stern, Peter Erskine and more
- Dougie Wright on recording a Jeff Beck hit single
- Kenny Aronoff, Jason Bittner and Karl Brazil open the doors to their worlds
- Gretsch Renown Maple drum kit
- Stagg TIM322BK drum kit
- ddrum Hybrid drum kit
- Drum Lesson Full Track. Davidian – Machine Head.
- Drum Lesson Full Track. Josie – Steely Dan
- Drum Lesson Rock. Play like John ‘JR’ Robinson
- Drum Lesson Fusion. Play like Joel Rosenblat.
- Double Kick Drills. Get busy with Keeping Flow.
- Rhythm Section. Improve your band with Syncopated Fills.
- Cajon Masterclass. Get hands on with Using Cajon.
- Getting Started. Learn to play A Nice Cha-Cha!
- Drum video lesson. Radioactive – Kings of Leon.
- Drum Clinic. Motor Learning.
Text Format PDF, 132 pages
The original CD is not included. If you have CD and you want to share or sell please contact us.Download Rhythm magazine January 2011 free and other lessons from our site