Rhythm magazine February 2011
Apr 11 2017
Rhythm magazine February 2011 PDF download. Since 1985 Rhythm’s global team of percussion experts has delivered the most authoritative, user-friendly and exciting drum magazine on the planet. Inside each issue you’ll find the biggest interviews with the world’s hottest players, insightful features that take you deep into the history and fabric of drumming, useful practical tutorials to get you hands-on with your drums, exclusive video and audio tutorials on disc to help you dramatically improve your playing, whatever your level, plus gear advice, vintage kit unearthed and our verdict on the hottest new drum products. Rhythm: Everything a drummer needs!
So if you fancy yourself as the next Charlie Watts or the next Jimmy Chamberlain, then you need Rhythm magazine in your life to stay up to date with all the latest drumming news and need-to-know gossip. There are always really great fascinating interviews in this magazine with the best drummers around at the moment. Readers can get inspired and learn about all the intimate stories of the stars from these revealing interviews.
The magazine will also have technique sections with lessons and helpful detailed instructions with notes and diagrams to help you improve as quickly as possible. There will also usually be a free CD with the magazine which you can use as you are reading the magazine to help get a deeper understanding of the techniques required.
This magazine is a great mix of helpful drum lessons and interesting interviews and features on new kits and products. We think any drummer will love Rhythm magazine because the focus is entirely on them. We think that it is definitely time for every drummer to step out from behind their kit and into the spotlight.
Rhythm magazine February 2011 (#186) contents:
- Keith Carlock. We put your questions to the man whose incredible drumming CV includes Sting and Steely Dan, jazz jams with his band Rudder and occupying the stool for blues rocker John Mayer
- Chris Hayden. Rhythm meets Florence And The Machine’s drummer and musical director
- Trevor Lawrence Jr. Herbie Hancock’s drummer talks jazz beats, hit songwriting and Dr Dre
- Virgil Donati. The Aussie drum prodigy on his new band, working with shredders and playing piano
- The Rhythm Interview. Omar Hakim on Miles Davis, his new jazz trio and his playing technique
- The Track. Sum 41’s Steve Jocz reveals the tracks that have meant the most to him
- Live And Unsigned, the return of prog rockers Argent and more
- New stuff from Ginger Baker, White Lies, Jon Hiseman, Marco Minnemann and more
- Classic Track. Robbie France on recording a Skunk Anansie hit
- Kenny Aronoff, Jason Bittner and Karl Brazil open the doors to their worlds
- 2box Drumlt Five electronic kit
- Remo Advent and Apex djembes
- Odery Fluence Fusion Series drum kit
- PP PP300R Starter kit
- Drum Lesson full track. Sunshine of Your Love – Cream
- Drum Lesson full track. The Boys Are Back In Town – Thin Lizzy
- Drum lesson Rock. Play like Zak Starkey
- Drum Lesson Fusion. Play like Gary Novak.
- Double kick drills. Get busy with One-handed triplets.
- Rhythm section. Improve your band with Syncopated Fills.
- Getting Started. Learn to play Rimshots
- Drum video Lesson. Let’s Go Surfing – The Drums
- Drum clinic. Performance Anxiety.
Text Format PDF, 132 pages
The original CD is not included. If you have CD and you want to share or sell please contact us.Download Rhythm magazine February 2011 free and other lessons from our site