Rhythm magazine February 2010
Feb 16 2017
Rhythm magazine February 2010 PDF download. Since 1985 Rhythm’s global team of percussion experts has delivered the most authoritative, user-friendly and exciting drum magazine on the planet. Inside each issue you’ll find the biggest interviews with the world’s hottest players, insightful features that take you deep into the history and fabric of drumming, useful practical tutorials to get you hands-on with your drums, exclusive video and audio tutorials on disc to help you dramatically improve your playing, whatever your level, plus gear advice, vintage kit unearthed and our verdict on the hottest new drum products. Rhythm: Everything a drummer needs!
So if you fancy yourself as the next Charlie Watts or the next Jimmy Chamberlain, then you need Rhythm magazine in your life to stay up to date with all the latest drumming news and need-to-know gossip. There are always really great fascinating interviews in this magazine with the best drummers around at the moment. Readers can get inspired and learn about all the intimate stories of the stars from these revealing interviews.
The magazine will also have technique sections with lessons and helpful detailed instructions with notes and diagrams to help you improve as quickly as possible. There will also usually be a free CD with the magazine which you can use as you are reading the magazine to help get a deeper understanding of the techniques required.
This magazine is a great mix of helpful drum lessons and interesting interviews and features on new kits and products. We think any drummer will love Rhythm magazine because the focus is entirely on them. We think that it is definitely time for every drummer to step out from behind their kit and into the spotlight.
Rhythm magazine February 2010 (#173) contents:
- Hot DVDs. Rhythm rounds up the best drum-related’ DVDs that will be available in 2010
- Hot Events. Make room in your diary for the year’s most essential live drumming events
- Hot Albums.Six pages of interviews with the men behind the kit for big 2010 albums from Deftones, Elbow, Steve Smith, Bring Me The Horizon, Coheed & Cambria, HIM, Stone Sour, Angels & Airwaves and more!
- Hot Drummers. Introducing 10 for 2010 – the best new drum talent to watch out for this year
- Hot Gear. All the drum gear that should be on your radar for the next 12 months – everything from acoustic and electronic kits to hardware, accessories and more!
- Rammstein. Christoph Schneider on the return of Germany’s biggest rock band
- The Track. With You Me At Six’s – Dan Flint
- Tommy Lee’s new project and drumming on Mount Kilimanjaro
- Drum Oddities. A new series unearthing weird and wonderful gear.
- New books, CDs and DVDs from Lostprophets, Pete York, Creed, The Beatles and Meshuggah
- Classic Track. Ian Haugland on Europe’s The Final Countdown’
- Welcome Back. Welsh Wonder Jayce Lewis goes solo
- Drum Diaries. Kenny Aronoff, Jason Bittner and Karl Brazil open the doors to their worlds
- Roland TD-20KX electronic drum kit
- Yamaha DTX-Multi 12
- Sonor Force 3007 Jungle drum kit
- Drum Lesson full track. Learn to play Dude (Looks like a Lady) – Aerosmith
- Drum Lesson full track. Learn to play Rock Star – N.E.R.D.
- Drum Lesson Rock. Play like Nicko McBrain.
- Drum Lesson Fusion. Play like Dennis Chambers.
- Session Tools. Get creative with Layering.
- Rhythm Section. Improve your band with Groove Construction part 4.
- Guest Lesson. Martin Ranscombe – The Drum Guru’s tuning Masterclass part 2 – toms.
- Drum Lesson for beginners. Para-Grooves part 3.
- Video Lesson. Song 2 – Blur.
Text Format PDF, 124 pages
The original CD is not included. If you have CD and you want to share or sell please contact us.
Download Rhythm magazine February 2010 free and other lessons from our site