Rhythm magazine August 2010
Mar 11 2017
Rhythm magazine August 2010 PDF download. Since 1985 Rhythm’s global team of percussion experts has delivered the most authoritative, user-friendly and exciting drum magazine on the planet. Inside each issue you’ll find the biggest interviews with the world’s hottest players, insightful features that take you deep into the history and fabric of drumming, useful practical tutorials to get you hands-on with your drums, exclusive video and audio tutorials on disc to help you dramatically improve your playing, whatever your level, plus gear advice, vintage kit unearthed and our verdict on the hottest new drum products. Rhythm: Everything a drummer needs!
So if you fancy yourself as the next Charlie Watts or the next Jimmy Chamberlain, then you need Rhythm magazine in your life to stay up to date with all the latest drumming news and need-to-know gossip. There are always really great fascinating interviews in this magazine with the best drummers around at the moment. Readers can get inspired and learn about all the intimate stories of the stars from these revealing interviews.
The magazine will also have technique sections with lessons and helpful detailed instructions with notes and diagrams to help you improve as quickly as possible. There will also usually be a free CD with the magazine which you can use as you are reading the magazine to help get a deeper understanding of the techniques required.
This magazine is a great mix of helpful drum lessons and interesting interviews and features on new kits and products. We think any drummer will love Rhythm magazine because the focus is entirely on them. We think that it is definitely time for every drummer to step out from behind their kit and into the spotlight.
Rhythm magazine August 2010 (#179) contents:
- Thrash! Rhythm looks back at the birth of thrash metal drumming with the help of the pioneering drummers who kick-started it
- Andy Burrows. The former Razorlight drummer turns frontman with his band I Am Arrows
- Evan Jenkins. Neil Cowley Trio sticksman on the subtle skills needed to play in a jazz piano trio
- Are you Fit for The Kit? Drummer Karl Brazil and ex-footballer Dion Dublin compare fitness levels
- The Rhythm Interview. Bob Armstrong on becoming one of the country’s top drum tutors
- The Track. The Cult’s John Tempesta reveals the songs that have influenced him
- Josh Freese on the new Devo album, plus Stuart Cable RIP
- New gear on the Rhythm radar
- Unearthing weird and wonderful drum gear
- New stuff from Rush, Chad Wackerman, The Gaslight Anthem, Chickenfoot, Dir En Grey and more
- Classic Track. Billy Doherty on The Undertones’ ‘Teenage Kicks’
- Kenny Aronoff, Jason Bittner and Karl Brazil open the doors to their worlds
- Mapex Horizon HX drum kit
- Meinl Byzance cymbals
- Soultone Vintage cymbals
- Drum Lesson full track. Learn to play Kings and Queens – 30 seconds to Mars
- Drum Lesson full track. Learn to play A Thousand Miles – Vanessa Carlton
- Drum Lesson Rock. Play like Jose Pasillas
- Drum Lesson Fusion. Play like Peter Erskine.
- Session Tools. Get creative with Dynamic Triplet Fills.
- Rhythm section. Improve your band with Groupings of Five part 2.
- Guest Lesson. Johnny Jenkins – a classic hand/foot combination turned upside down
- Drum Lesson for beginners. Triplet Rock.
- Drum video lesson. The ’59 Sound – The Gaslight Anthem.
- Drum Clinic. Health, Ergonomics and Technique. Get your drumming into better shape.
Text Format PDF, 132 pages
The original CD is not included. If you have CD and you want to share or sell please contact us.Download Rhythm magazine August 2010 free and other lessons from our site