Rhythm magazine April 2011
Apr 19 2017
Rhythm magazine April 2011 PDF download. Since 1985 Rhythm’s global team of percussion experts has delivered the most authoritative, user-friendly and exciting drum magazine on the planet. Inside each issue you’ll find the biggest interviews with the world’s hottest players, insightful features that take you deep into the history and fabric of drumming, useful practical tutorials to get you hands-on with your drums, exclusive video and audio tutorials on disc to help you dramatically improve your playing, whatever your level, plus gear advice, vintage kit unearthed and our verdict on the hottest new drum products. Rhythm: Everything a drummer needs!
So if you fancy yourself as the next Charlie Watts or the next Jimmy Chamberlain, then you need Rhythm magazine in your life to stay up to date with all the latest drumming news and need-to-know gossip. There are always really great fascinating interviews in this magazine with the best drummers around at the moment. Readers can get inspired and learn about all the intimate stories of the stars from these revealing interviews.
The magazine will also have technique sections with lessons and helpful detailed instructions with notes and diagrams to help you improve as quickly as possible. There will also usually be a free CD with the magazine which you can use as you are reading the magazine to help get a deeper understanding of the techniques required.
This magazine is a great mix of helpful drum lessons and interesting interviews and features on new kits and products. We think any drummer will love Rhythm magazine because the focus is entirely on them. We think that it is definitely time for every drummer to step out from behind their kit and into the spotlight.
Rhythm magazine April 2011 (#188) contents:
- Phil Collins. Rhythm pays tribute to the world’s first superstar drummer with a look back over Phil Collins’ remarkable drumming career, plus a chat with Phil’s Genesis drumming partner Chester Thompson.
- Jack Lawrence-Brown. The White Lies drummer on his expansive drum sound and the band’s new album.
- Brendan Buckley. Shakira’ssticksman on pop perfection and playing on mammoth world tours
- Sam Fogarino. Rhythm meets the Interpol drummer, multi-instrumentalist and ‘odd one out’
- The Rhythm Interview. Big Country’s Mark Brzezicki looks back on his star-strewn session career
- The Track. The Levellers’ drummer Charlie Heather tells us about the songs that move him
- Young Drummer Of The Year winner, Jason Bowld and more
- New gear on the Rhythm radar
- Unearthing weird and wonderful drum gear
- New stuff from Green Day, Trilok Gurtu & Simon Phillips, Eric Delaney, Randy Black and more
- Classic Track. Brian Downey on the recording of a Thin Lizzy hit
- Kenny Aronoff, Jason Bittner and Karl Brazil open the doors to their worlds
- Dixon Artisan Custom TM5 kit
- Ford Corian snare drums
- Techtonic Unplugged Rock kit
- Morgan Davies snare drums
- Drum lesson full track. Slipknot – Psychosocial.
- Drum lesson full track. Jeff Buckley – Last Goodbye.
- Drum lesson Rock. Play like Mike Portnoy.
- Drum lesson Fusion. Play like Gerry Brown.
- Double kick drills. Get busy with Bridging the Gap.
- Rhythm section. Improve your band with Set-up Fills.
- Guest lesson. Keith Carlock. John Mayer/Steely Dan.
- Learn to play Stepped Offbeats.
- Video lesson. Cee Lo Green – Forget You.
- Drum clinic. Injury Focus 2: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Text Format PDF, 132 pages
The original CD is not included. If you have CD and you want to share or sell please contact us.Download Rhythm magazine April 2011 free and other lessons from our site