Mike Michalkow – Moeller Method Secrets
Apr 07 2016
Mike Michalkow’s DVD, Moeller Method Secrets, presents a step-by-step system for mastering the amazing Moeller method and key related techniques that will drastically improve speed, power, control, endurance and dynamics around the drumset.
Some topics covered in this DVD include:
- Mike’s early experiences with poor technique, and how he was able to overcome them to advance his drumming abilities.
- An introduction to correct stick grip, and an overview of how stick grip can make a big difference in how you play the drums.
- The unique “gun system” for discovering correct hand position for holding the drumstick. This creative approach is extremely easy to follow along with. Every part of the grip is explained in detail.
- How to find the balance point of your drumsticks to allow them to get the most natural rebound (vital for virtually all techniques associated with speed drumming).
- Tips and suggestions for removing tension from your hands and wrists (which helps reduce the risk of serious injury, and extends drumming endurance).
Running time: 1 hour 20 min
Video: XviD MPEG-4 528×384 29.970 fps 998 kbps
Audio: MP3 44.100 kHz 155.22 kbps
Size: 709 Mb