Martin Taylor – Jazz Guitar Artistry
Dec 20 2015
Seven note-for-note transcriptions of solo fingerstyle improvisations from Martin Taylor, complete with performance notes, an introduction by Taylor, and a biography about Taylor. The book is in standard notation only, fine if you’re a classical guitarist, but worth mentioning if you’re not and rely more on TAB.
Martin Taylor is a true gentleman willing to share himself with the world. Anyone interested in solo jazz guitar playing should listen to Martin. His playing is so impressive yet not out of touch with his audience.
- All The Things You Are (from Very Warm For May)
- Don’t Get Around Much Anymore (featured in Sophisticated Ladies)
- I’ve Got The World On A String
- It’s Only A Paper Moon (featured in the Motion Picture Take A Chance)
- Ol’ Man River (from Show Boat)
- Taking A Chance On Love
- Time After Time
Format: PDF + Audio tracks (Mp3). 52 pagesDownload Martin Taylor – Jazz Guitar Artistry free and other lessons from our site