Learn Rock Guitar With 6 Great Masters
Dec 21 2011
In this DVD you’ll find many informative lessons from such masters as: Arlen Roth, Mick Taylor, Nils Lofgren, Robin Trower, Bruce Kulick, Eric Johnson. You see the music and the tablature on screen as it’s being played! All right- and left-hand techniques are shown in close up and with helpful split-screen effects to make learning easy. Slow motion segments with standard pitch sound. Artist biography, selected discography, suggested listening. Six great lessons from the masters of rock guitar:
- Lesson 1: Arlen Roth – gives you a good foundation in shuffle-rhythm rock guitar a la Chuck Berry.
- Lesson 2: Mick Taylor – the ex-Rolling Stones and John Mayall blues/rock player shows you “Catfish Blues” and stringbending.
- Lesson 3: Nils Lofgren – an exercise in Keith Richards style.
- Lesson 4: Robin Trower – the ex Procol Harum player demonstrates whammy-bar style plus his familiar vibrato and bending techniques.
- Lesson 5: Bruce Kulick – the lead guitar force behind Kiss works on bending, troplet soloing and scales.
- Lesson 6: Eric Johnson – gives you a master’s insight into Clapton, Beck & Hendrix style lead guitar, vibrato and bending.
Subtitles: French, German, Italian, Spanish
Running time: 32 min
Video: MPEG2 720×480 5391 kbps 29.97 fps AR: 4:3
Audio: AC3 224 Kbps 48.0 KHz
Size: 1.8 Gb