Jazz Play-Along Volume 7 – Essential Jazz Standards
Apr 17 2016
The standard of these playalong books is incredible. For use with all Bb, Eb, and C instruments, the Jazz Play Along Series is the ultimate learning tool for all jazz musicians. With musician-friendly lead sheets, melody cues, and other split-track choices on the included CD, this first-of-its-kind package makes learning to play jazz easier than ever before. For study, each tune includes a split track with: Melody cue with proper style and inflection; Professional rhythm tracks; Choruses for soloing; Removable bass part; Removable piano part. For performance, each tune also has: An additional full stereo accompaniment track (no melody); Additional choruses for soloing.
- Joseph Kosma, Johnny Mercer – Autumn Leaves (Les Feuilles Mortes)
- Duke Ellington – Cottontail
- Leo Robin, Ralph Rainger – Easy Living
- Victor Schertzinger – I Remember You
- Leo Robin, Ralph Rainger – If I Should Lose You
- George Shearing – Lullaby Of Birdland
- Johnny Green – Out Of Nowhere
- Victor Young – Stella By Starlight
- Harry Warren – There Will Be Another You
- Marvin Fisher – When Sunny Gets Blue
Format: PDF + Audio tracks (Mp3).
*In some cases CD is embedded in the PDF. Recommended software – Adobe Reader. Click the symbol “Clip” in the Adobe Reader to view attached Mp3 files.Download Jazz Play-Along Volume 7 – Essential Jazz Standards free and other lessons from our site