Jazz Play-Along Volume 6 – Jazz Classics With Easy Changes
Mar 31 2016
For use with all Bb, Eb, and C instruments, the Jazz Play Along Series is the ultimate learning tool for all jazz musicians. With musician-friendly lead sheets, melody cues, and other split-track choices on the included CD, this first-of-its-kind package makes learning to play jazz easier than ever before. For study, each tune includes a split track with: Melody cue with proper style and inflection; Professional rhythm tracks; Choruses for soloing; Removable bass part; Removable piano part. For performance, each tune also has: An additional full stereo accompaniment track (no melody); Additional choruses for soloing.
- Blue Train – John Coltrane
- Comin’ Home Baby – Bob Dorough, Ben Tucker
- Footprints – Wayne Shorter
- Impressions – John Coltrane
- Killer Joe – Benny Golson
- Moanin’ – Bobby Timmons
- St. Thomas – Sonny Rollins
- Stolen Moments – Oliver Nelson
- The Sidewinder – Lee Morgan
- Well You Needn’t – Thelonius Monk
Format: PDF + Audio tracks (Mp3).
*In some cases CD is embedded in the PDF. Recommended software – Adobe Reader. Click the symbol “Clip” in the Adobe Reader to view attached Mp3 files.Download Jazz Play-Along Volume 6 – Jazz Classics With Easy Changes free and other lessons from our site