Jared Falk – One Handed Drum Roll
Sep 24 2015
This training pack was created to enable drummers of all abilities to learn and apply a one handed roll into their everyday drumming. It fully explains how to develop this unique method, and goes on to provide a wide range of applications in which it can be used – including rock, jazz, and latin drum beats. This method is really much easier than you’d think. Jared does a great job of breaking down the entire process of learning it. It’s great for drum solos, or unique drum beats/fills.
- how to develop the basic technique on a practice pad
- the best way to hold the stick when learning the method
- how to apply what you’ve learned on the snare drum
- how to best control the technique playing with a metronome
- advanced tips for jumping in and out different note values
- a variety of ways to transition from two handed patterns!
- how to apply what you’ve learned on the full drum kit
- unique patterns to play around the drum kit for solos!
- ways to implement it into rock, jazz, and latin drum beats!
- how to use this technique to make truly amazing drum solos!
- and finally, how you can use the method with both hands to create what Jared calls – the “Two-handed SUPER ROLL!”
Running time: 40 min
Video: MPEG2 720×480 (4:3) NTSC 29,97 fps 6260 kbps
Audio: AC3 48 kHz 192 kbps stereo
Size: 2.2 Gb