Guitar World Acoustic March 2007
Mar 24 2016
Guitar World Acoustic brings the best in acoustic guitar music six times each year. You get in-depth interviews with the latest chart makers, lessons on the playing of legendary acoustic performers like Paul Simon, Neil Young and Willie Nelson, gear reviews and much more. Plus, each issue includes complete transcriptions of new and classic songs. Here you’re getting a vintage magazine back issue with great guitar transcriptions, really interesting articles and useful information, along with some of the coolest full page color ads. Acoustic guitar transcriptions.
Guitar World Acoustic March 2007 contents:
- First Stringers: The Shins, Mat Kearney, Elvis Perkins, the Slip, Robert Lockwood Jr., Bob Dylan DVD, and more
- America. The sultans of smooth Seventies acoustic rock are joined by Ryan Adams, James Iha and some other nice young friends on their first album in almost a decade. Plus: The guitar stories behind America’s greatest hits.
- Beck and Devendra Banhart. A meeting of great guitar minds, featuring Beck, who started out playing traditional folk music, and Devendra Banhart, the acoustic wizard who hates being called “the king of freak folk”. Plus: How to play Beck’s “Nobody’s Fault But My Own” and Devendra’s “This Is the Way”.
- The Old and The New. A guide to the today’s top alternative folkies and the alt-oldsters who inspired them.
- America – A Horse With No Name
- Death Cab for Cutie – I Will Follow You Into The Dark
- Led Zeppelin – Black Mountain Side
- The Who – Love Ain’t For Keeping
- Blind Blake – Wabash Rag
- The Jazz Box with John Pizzarelli. Thriving on a Riff. Making the most out of a single phrase.
- Make room for DADGAD with Laurence Juber. Strange Brew. A modern harmonization of “Wayfaring Stranger”.
- Basic Training with Keith Wyatt. Positively Fourths. Another look at intervals.
- Unplugging with Jimmy Brown. The String of Pop. A thrilling arrangement of Michael Jackson’s “Billie Jean”
- New equipment
- Contemporary classics. Traphagen Concert Model Classical Guitar.
- Last licks. Coheed and Cambria frontman Claudio Sanchez goes soft on his acoustic solo debut.
Text Format PDF, 100 pagesDownload Guitar World Acoustic March 2007 free and other lessons from our site