Guitar World Acoustic January 2007
Mar 15 2016
Guitar World Acoustic brings the best in acoustic guitar music six times each year. You get in-depth interviews with the latest chart makers, lessons on the playing of legendary acoustic performers like Paul Simon, Neil Young and Willie Nelson, gear reviews and much more. Plus, each issue includes complete transcriptions of new and classic songs. Here you’re getting a vintage magazine back issue with great guitar transcriptions, really interesting articles and useful information, along with some of the coolest full page color ads. Acoustic guitar transcriptions.
Guitar World Acoustic January 2007 contents:
- In the Beginning. Great guitarists recall their earliest encounters with the acoustic.
- Rock Seminar. Grab your picks for an acoustic rhythm lesson you’ll never forget.
- Blues School. Learn to play shuffle rhythms, turnarounds, riffs, boogie woogie patterns and more.
- How to play country. Rhythm patterns, bass runs, and cool licks and tricks.
- 50 essential classic rock songs. And all of them easy to play.
- Open tunings 101. Drop D, double drop D, open D, open E and DADGAD. If these alternate tunings have you mystified, this lesson is for you.
- Nirvana – Lake of Fire
- Bob Dylan – Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door
- Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here
- The Rolling Stones – Wild Horses
- Green Day – Boulevard of Broken Dreams
- Franz Gruber (arr. Jeff Perrin) – Silent Night
- Auld Lang Syne (arr. Adam Perlmutter)
- America The Beautiful (arr. Adam Perlmutter)
- Intro to Fingerpicking. Coordination exercises, Travis picking and ragtime basics for the aspiring fingerpicker.
- Buying an acoustic. Everything you need to make your shopping experience a fruitful one.
Text Format PDF, 75 pagesDownload Guitar World Acoustic January 2007 free and other lessons from our site