Guitar World Acoustic February 2007
Mar 19 2016
Guitar World Acoustic brings the best in acoustic guitar music six times each year. You get in-depth interviews with the latest chart makers, lessons on the playing of legendary acoustic performers like Paul Simon, Neil Young and Willie Nelson, gear reviews and much more. Plus, each issue includes complete transcriptions of new and classic songs. Here you’re getting a vintage magazine back issue with great guitar transcriptions, really interesting articles and useful information, along with some of the coolest full page color ads. Acoustic guitar transcriptions.
Guitar World Acoustic February 2007 contents:
- Deck The Halls (Traditional)
- Tom Petty – Free Fallin’
- KT Tunstall – Suddenly I See
- Creedence Clearwater Revival – Have You Ever Seen The Rain?
- The Moody Blues – Nights In White Satin
- John Francis Wade – O Come, All Ye Faithful
- Franz Schubert – Ave Maria
- The Jazz Box with John Pizzarelli. The Bare Essentials. Stripping Down Your Chords
- Make Room for DADGAD with Laurence Juber. English lesson. “The First Noel”, arranged for solo guitar.
- Basic training with Keith Wyatt. Sixth Sense. Intervals and their various applications.
- Unplugging with Jimmy Brown. His Aim is True. Jimmy Brown’s masterly adaptation of Elvis Costello’s “Alison”.
Text Format PDF, 35 pagesDownload Guitar World Acoustic February 2007 free and other lessons from our site