Guitar World Acoustic #69 (2004)
Jan 08 2016
Guitar World Acoustic brings the best in acoustic guitar music six times each year. You get in-depth interviews with the latest chart makers, lessons on the playing of legendary acoustic performers like Paul Simon, Neil Young and Willie Nelson, gear reviews and much more. Plus, each issue includes complete transcriptions of new and classic songs. Here you’re getting a vintage magazine back issue with great guitar transcriptions, really interesting articles and useful information, along with some of the coolest full page color ads. Acoustic guitar transcriptions.
Guitar World Acoustic #69 (2004) contents:
- First Stringers: The Shins, Tony C. and the Truth, Kris Kristofferson, Rich Robinson, Against Me, Indigo Girls, Woody Guthrie, Martin One Millionth Guitar, Blues photo book.
- The Thrills. When this young Irish band visited Southern California, they got more than they bargained for – a whole new sound.
- Country Road. Nickelback – best known as a hard rocker, Nickelback guitarist Ryan Peake is also a solid acoustic player who loves – yes, loves – country music.
- Steve Howe – The Yes man for all seasons and styles reflects on his acoustic legacy and 35 years of the greatest prog rock show on Earth.
- John Frusciante. He may welcome death, but Red Hot Chili Peppers guitarist John Frusciante’s new solo album is full of life – and acoustic guitars.
- Nick Drake – How to play four of the late British legend’s best songs.
- Unplugging – A solo acoustic arrangement of the Templations’ classic, “My Girl”.
- Bob Seger – Like A Rock
- The Eagles – Best of My Love
- Phish – Train Song
- Liz Phair – Why Can’t I
- Yes – Clap
- Jason Mraz – You And I Both
- Say What with John Mayer. How to play “Neon”, part 1
- National Hero with Johnny Winter. How to play “I Can’t be Satisfied”, part 1
- Lay Your Hands on This with Richie Sambora. How to play “You give Love a Bad Name”, part 1
- Basic Training with Josh Gordon. Using pull-offs with open chords.
- Record Reviews
- New Gear
- Last Licks – Emmylou Harris celebrates the reissue of five of her greatest albums.
Text Format PDF, 73 pagesDownload Guitar World Acoustic #69 (2004) free and other lessons from our site