Guitar World Acoustic #65 (2003)
Dec 31 2015
Guitar World Acoustic brings the best in acoustic guitar music six times each year. You get in-depth interviews with the latest chart makers, lessons on the playing of legendary acoustic performers like Paul Simon, Neil Young and Willie Nelson, gear reviews and much more. Plus, each issue includes complete transcriptions of new and classic songs. Here you’re getting a vintage magazine back issue with great guitar transcriptions, really interesting articles and useful information, along with some of the coolest full page color ads. Acoustic guitar transcriptions.
Guitar World Acoustic #65 (2003) contents:
- First Stringers – Jonny Lang, String Cheese Incident, Colin Hay, Damien Rice, Hamell on Trial, Tom Morello, Steve Earle and Billy Bragg, Dan Hicks, Del Castillo, Bruce Sprinsteen tribute, Martin Guitar Book.
- R.E.M. – Peter Buck tells the story behind the acoustic songs on In Time, R.E.M.’s new greatest hits collection.
- Godsmack – One of today’s heaviest metal bands strut their acoustic stuff on their new EP, The Other Side.
- John Mayer. On his new album, John Mayer de-emphasizes his guitar and secures his status as a major artist.
- Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora have a blast pulling the plug on some of their greatest songs on This Left Feels Right.
- Blues Lesson. Three great bluesman, three acoustic blues classics: Robert Johnson’s “32-20 Blues”, Blind Blake’s “Wabash Rag” and Muddy Water’s “Country Blues”.
- Unplugging. Solo arrangements of Bob Marley’s “No Woman No Cry” and System of a Down’s “Chop Suey”!
- Simon & Garfunkel – Homeward Bound
- Johnny Cash – Ring of Fire
- Dashboard Confessional – Hands Down
- Staind – So Far Away
- Led Zeppelin – Babe I’m Gonna Leave You
- National Hero with Johnny Winter. How to play “TV Mama” part one
- So What with John Mayer. How to play “3×5” part one
- Chairman of the Board with Danny Goldberg. The CEO of Artemis records pays tribute to Warren Zevon.
- Record reviews
- New Gear
- Last Licks. Veteran country music writer Edward Morris pays tribute to Johnny Cash, Man in Black and man for all seasons.
Text Format PDF, 76 pagesDownload Guitar World Acoustic #65 (2003) free and other lessons from our site