Guitar World Acoustic #62 (2003)
Dec 25 2015
Guitar World Acoustic brings the best in acoustic guitar music six times each year. You get in-depth interviews with the latest chart makers, lessons on the playing of legendary acoustic performers like Paul Simon, Neil Young and Willie Nelson, gear reviews and much more. Plus, each issue includes complete transcriptions of new and classic songs. Here you’re getting a vintage magazine back issue with great guitar transcriptions, really interesting articles and useful information, along with some of the coolest full page color ads. Acoustic guitar transcriptions.
Guitar World Acoustic #62 (2003) contents:
- Wild, Wild West. An in-depth comparison of the original and live versions of the Led Zeppelin acoustic classics “Going to California”, “Bron-Y-Aur Stomp” and “That’s the Way”.
- Unplugging. Solo arrangements of the Cars’ “Just What I Needed” and Vanessa Carlton’s “A Thousand Miles”.
- Fleetwood Mac – Peacekeeper
- Norah Jones – Don’t Know Why
- Rush – The Trees
- Creedence Clearwater Revival – Lookin’ Out My Back Door
- The Beatles – We Can Work It Out
- Matchbox Twenty – Unwell
- National Hero with Johnny Winter. Johnny’s version of “When you got a Good Friend”
- Say What with John Mayer. Trying times and how to play “Why Georgia”. Part One
Text Format PDF, 47 pagesDownload Guitar World Acoustic #62 (2003) free and other lessons from our site