Guitar World Acoustic #60 (2003)
Dec 21 2015
Guitar World Acoustic brings the best in acoustic guitar music six times each year. You get in-depth interviews with the latest chart makers, lessons on the playing of legendary acoustic performers like Paul Simon, Neil Young and Willie Nelson, gear reviews and much more. Plus, each issue includes complete transcriptions of new and classic songs. Here you’re getting a vintage magazine back issue with great guitar transcriptions, really interesting articles and useful information, along with some of the coolest full page color ads. Acoustic guitar transcriptions.
Guitar World Acoustic #60 (2003) contents:
- Jack Johnson – Eclectic acoustic surfing guy Jack Johnson follows up his platinum debut with a brand new collection of cool laid-back tunes.
- Buddy Guy – Everyone’s electric blues guitar hero offers up an acoustic surprise on Blues Singer.
- Ben Harper – World music rocker? Marley’s American ghost? Funky folk hero? On Diamonds on the Inside, lap slide master Ben Harper continues to defy easy categorization. But that’s the point.
- Nineties Lesson. Guitar World Acoustic pays homage to the unplugged 1990’s with a detailed look at hits Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Radiohead and more.
- Allman Brothers Band. Dickey Betts may be gone, but the Brothers roll on forever. Gregg Allman, Warren Haynes and Derek Trucks discuss the band’s first studio album in nine years, Hittin’ the Note.
- Unplugging. Solo arrangements of the Red Hot Chili Peppers’ “Under The Bridge” and Soungarden’s “Black Hole Sun”.
- Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band – Against The Wind
- Joni Miychell – Big Yellow Taxi
- The Goo Goo Dolls – Sympathy
- Queen – ’39
- Grand Funk Railroad – Closer To Home
- Kid Rock featuring Sheryl Crow – Picture
- National Hero with Johnny Winter. How to play “Bad luck and trouble” part 2.
- Say What with John Mayer. How to play “Your Body is a Wonderland”.
- Chairman of the Board with Daniel Lanois. Miking your acoustic guitar.
- Record Reviews
- Last Licks. Hayseed Dixie: Kiss and AC/DC, bluegrass style.
Text Format PDF, 67 pagesDownload Guitar World Acoustic #60 (2003) free and other lessons from our site