Guitar World Acoustic #56 (2002)
Dec 11 2015
Guitar World Acoustic brings the best in acoustic guitar music six times each year. You get in-depth interviews with the latest chart makers, lessons on the playing of legendary acoustic performers like Paul Simon, Neil Young and Willie Nelson, gear reviews and much more. Plus, each issue includes complete transcriptions of new and classic songs. Here you’re getting a vintage magazine back issue with great guitar transcriptions, really interesting articles and useful information, along with some of the coolest full page color ads. Acoustic guitar transcriptions.
Guitar World Acoustic #56 (2002) contents:
- First Stringers – Chris Robinson, Mark Knopfler, Steve Howe, Nickel Creek, BBMak, tony Furtado.
- Leo Kottke and Mike Gordon. How America’s fingerpicker and the Phish bassist came together in perfect harmony.
- Dashboard Confessional. Former punk Chris Carrabba unplugs and electrifies the world.
- James Taylor – The man with the golden touch discusses October Road and the guitar style that lit a fire in the hearts of fingerpickers everywhere. Plus: How to play “October Road”, “September Grass”, and “On the 4th of July”, and past hits “Fire and Rain”, “Carolina In My Mind” and “Blossom”.
- Bon Jovi. Guitarist Richi Sambora riffs on Bounce, the Band’s most acoustic guitar heavy album to date.
- Unplugging – Solo arrangements of the Beatles’ “The Fool On The Hill” and the Doors’ “Alabama Song”.
- Kansas – Dust in the Wind
- Dixie Chicks – Long Time Gone
- Eric Clapton – Key to the Highway
- Dashboard Confessional – Saints And Sailors
- The White Stripes – Hotel Yorba
- Faces – Ooh La La
- National Hero with Johnny Winter. How to play “Mean Town Blues”
- Howe To with Steve Howe. “Starship Trooper” part 1
- U.S. Steel with Woody Mann. Willie Walker’s “South Carolina Rag”.
- Record Reviews – Johnny Cash, Leonard Cohen, Kelly Willis, Doug Martsch, Joe Nichols, Indie Jones, Rory Block video lesson.
- Gear Reviews – Carvin Cobalt C980 and Crafter TC-035 acoustic-electric guitars, Epiphone Elite J-200 acoustic guitar, Mackie DFX-12 mixer
- New & Notable. The latest guitars, amps, accessories, etc.
- Last Licks. Legendary electric guitar pyrotechnician Steve Vai launches an acoustic label.
Text Format PDF, 77 pagesDownload Guitar World Acoustic #56 (2002) free and other lessons from our site