Guitar World Acoustic #45 (2001)
Nov 14 2015
Guitar World Acoustic brings the best in acoustic guitar music six times each year. You get in-depth interviews with the latest chart makers, lessons on the playing of legendary acoustic performers like Paul Simon, Neil Young and Willie Nelson, gear reviews and much more. Plus, each issue includes complete transcriptions of new and classic songs. Here you’re getting a vintage magazine back issue with great guitar transcriptions, really interesting articles and useful information, along with some of the coolest full page color ads. Acoustic guitar transcriptions.
Guitar World Acoustic #45 (2001) contents:
- Moonwalk. Join JimmyBrown as he moves his bass on Van Morrison’s “Monndance” and picks on Fleetwood Mac’s “Never
- Going Back Again.” Plus, the conclusion of the Who’s “Baba O’Riley.”
- Boss Licks. A guide to the acoustic Bruce Springsteen.
- Sugar Ray – When It’s Over
- Uncle Kracker – Follow Me
- Van Morrison – Moondance
- Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band – Night Moves
- Fleetwood Mac – Never Going Back Again
- The Band – The Weight
- The Beatles – Help!
Text Format PDF, 47 pages
Download Guitar World Acoustic #45 (2001) free and other lessons from our site