Guitar World Acoustic #43 (2001)
Nov 11 2015
Guitar World Acoustic brings the best in acoustic guitar music six times each year. You get in-depth interviews with the latest chart makers, lessons on the playing of legendary acoustic performers like Paul Simon, Neil Young and Willie Nelson, gear reviews and much more. Plus, each issue includes complete transcriptions of new and classic songs. Here you’re getting a vintage magazine back issue with great guitar transcriptions, really interesting articles and useful information, along with some of the coolest full page color ads. Acoustic guitar transcriptions.
Guitar World Acoustic #43 (2001) contents:
- Pianist Envy. The Capo Crusade continues with cool-sounding, fun-to-play acoustic arrangements of two classic keyboard tunes: Simon and Garfunkel’s “Bridge over Troubled Water” and the Who’s “Baba O’Riley.”
- Positively Open E. How to play Bob Dylan’s “Blood on the Tracks”.
- George Harrison – My Sweet Lord
- Shaggy – Angel
- Blind Faith – Can’t Find My Way Home
- Kiss – Hard Luck Woman
- Loggins & Messina – Danny’s Song
- Elton John – Daniel
Text Format PDF, 40 pagesDownload Guitar World Acoustic #43 (2001) free and other lessons from our site