Guitar World Acoustic #41 (2001)
Nov 07 2015
Guitar World Acoustic brings the best in acoustic guitar music six times each year. You get in-depth interviews with the latest chart makers, lessons on the playing of legendary acoustic performers like Paul Simon, Neil Young and Willie Nelson, gear reviews and much more. Plus, each issue includes complete transcriptions of new and classic songs. Here you’re getting a vintage magazine back issue with great guitar transcriptions, really interesting articles and useful information, along with some of the coolest full page color ads.
Guitar World Acoustic #41 (2001) contents:
- While My Guitar Gently Strums by Jimmy Brown. Acoustic Beatles Demos.
- Mother Nature’s Songs. A detailed guide to the elemental acoustic songs on the Beatles’ “White Album”.
- White Light. White Heat. An exhaustive guitar guide to the “White Album”, the Beatles’ most unahashedly acoustic recording.
- The Monkees – I’m a Believer
- Simon & Garfunkel – Scarborough Fair/Canticle
- David Gray – Babylon
- Led Zeppelin – Bron-Yr-Aur
- Vertical Horizon – You’re a God
- The Soggy Bottom Boys – I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow
- Jefferson Airplane – Embryonic Journey
- Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers – Into The Great Wide Open
Text Format PDF, 50 pagesDownload Guitar World Acoustic #41 (2001) free and other lessons from our site