Guitar World Acoustic #19 (1996)
May 30 2015
Guitar World Acoustic brings the best in acoustic guitar music six times each year. You get in-depth interviews with the latest chart makers, lessons on the playing of legendary acoustic performers like Paul Simon, Neil Young and Willie Nelson, gear reviews and much more. Plus, each issue includes complete transcriptions of new and classic songs. Here you’re getting a vintage magazine back issue with great guitar transcriptions, really interesting articles and useful information, along with some of the coolest full page color ads.
Guitar World Acoustic #19 (1996) contents:
- How to play Crosby, Stills and Nash – A lesson in the tunings, fingerpicking styles and other techniques that helped make CSN one of the inventive acoustic outfits ever.
- Dave Mathews Band – So much to Say (acoustic guitar transcriptions)
- Tom Petty – Free Fallin’ (acoustic guitar transcriptions)
- Jewel – Who Will Save Your Soul (acoustic guitar transcriptions)
- The Eagles – Peaceful Easy Feeling (acoustic guitar transcriptions)
- The Who – Pinball Wizard (acoustic guitar transcriptions)
Text Format PDF, 40 pagesDownload Guitar World Acoustic #19 (1996) free and other lessons from our site