Guitar One January 2002
Mar 07 2012
Guitar One Magazine is an engaging, hands-on guide for guitarists eager to learn about their instruments and the guitarists they admire. The world’s greatest guitarists, bands, and music educators offer our readers exclusive interviews, feature lessons, tips and insights. For both the beginning players and the improving amateurs, Guitar One magazine will play with your mind and soul, help to expand your skill and appreciation. Guitar One gives readers tons of useful information on every page, including the most accurate and comprehensive sheet music available in both tablature and standard notation. Plus “Basic Training,” “Riff Box” and “Soloing Strategies,” which offer useful musical examples and insider tips that will take players to the next level. Guitar One January 2002 contents:
- Guitar School: Jim Hall – This month’s private lesson is with none other than Jim Hall, one of jazz’s preeminent players and an unparalleled master of improvisation.
- Canada’s most famous export since Bob and Doug McKenzie and… Nickelback.
- Tool – Adam Jones has captivated the imagination of hard rock fans with his snaky, unpredictable riffs and oft-prepostcrous song structures. Bob Gulla’s revealing interview gets under the skin of Tool’s intoxicating creative process.
- Creed’s monster guitarist, Mark Tremonti, grants his first interview in the wake oi the band’s nost massive undertaking to date: Weathered, their follow-up to the hugely successful Human Clay.
- Buddy Guy – With his screaming bends and torrential sheets of sound, Chicago blues icon Buddy Guy remains one of the genre’s last great electric players.
- System Of A Down – Chop Suey!
- Metallica – Nothing Else Matters
- Bush – The People That We Love
- Tal Farlow – St. Thomas
- Sevendust – Praise
- Buddy Guy – Mary Had a Little Lamb
- Billy Joel – Piano Man
- Billy Sheehan
- Under The Influence – Mike Stern
- Blues News – Tommy Castro
- Jazz Joint – John McLean
- Peavey Triple XXX Fernandes
- Native Pro
- BOSS RC-20 Loop Station
- TEch Talk – Celestion G12 Century
- Back Line Blueprint – Steve Stevens
- Acoustic Cafe – Michael Hedges
- Guitar Archives – Roots of rock ‘n’ roll
- Chops shop – The diminished scale
- Basic Training – Open chords
- Fret Buzz – Major pentatonic licks
Text Format PDFDownload Guitar One January 2002 free and other lessons from our site