Guitar Legends #94 (2007) – The Rolling Stones
Feb 19 2016
Featuring the complete 40-year history the world’s greatest rock and roll band, The Rolling Stones. Plus a how to play tutorial of The Stones’ greatest riffs and Keith Richards on his four decades of revolutionary music.
Guitar Legends Magazine is a special choice magazine for everyone who likes to read about master guitarists of all times. There comes some top class features with excellent collection of photos, interviews and exclusive features on guitarists. Every issue of this magazine has transcriptions of five songs. You will find the tablature of the songs, which you can play at your leisure. If you have been looking for great songs to practice on your guitar, this magazine delivers you some nice choices.
This magazine features only the legends. The true legends that have made their mark on the world of music get due attention through this magazine. Every issue of this magazine has the special choice read on all time favourite guitarists.
Guitar Legends #94 (2007) – The Rolling Stones contents:
- Transcribed: “Paint It, Black”, “Can’t You Hear Me Knockin'”, “Jumpin’ Jack Flash”, “Wild Horses”, “Gimme Shelter”, “Honky Tonk Women”
- No Stone Unturned – An in-depth look at the Rolling Stones’ illustrious career.
- The Mojo Man Rocks Out – A comprehensive 1986 interview with Keith Richrds.
- Ron Wood: Third Stone from the Sun – After Keith and Mick, the most important element of the Rolling Stone’s music is “Woody.” In this typically rambling interview, the guitar sharpshooter surveys his career as a rock and roll cornerstone.
- The Naked Truth – On Stripped, Keith and the Rolling Stones unplug their guitarist and revisit some of their past triumphs.
- Heart of Stone – He’s the embodiment of the rock and roll spirit and one of major cultural figures of the 20th century. In an exclusive and unprecedented interview, Keith looks back at 40 years of revolutionary music making and lets it loose.
- Keith Richards: Master Class Lesson! – How to play like Keith, master of open G tuning.
Text Format PDF, 89 pagesDownload Guitar Legends #94 (2007) – The Rolling Stones free and other lessons from our site