Guitar Legends #110 (2009) – Rock in Peace
Mar 12 2016
Guitar Legends: Rock In Peace looks at the late, great ax slingers of blues, rock, metal and jazz. Look back on the life of the original cowboy from hell Dimebag Darrell and relive the last performances of Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, and Randy Rhoads. This special tribute applauds some of the greatest guitarists that continue to rock in our memories.
Guitar Legends Magazine is a special choice magazine for everyone who likes to read about master guitarists of all times. There comes some top class features with excellent collection of photos, interviews and exclusive features on guitarists. Every issue of this magazine has transcriptions of five songs. You will find the tablature of the songs, which you can play at your leisure. If you have been looking for great songs to practice on your guitar, this magazine delivers you some nice choices.
This magazine features only the legends. The true legends that have made their mark on the world of music get due attention through this magazine. Every issue of this magazine has the special choice read on all time favourite guitarists.
Guitar Legends #110 (2009) – Rock in Peace contents:
- Transcribed: “One Love” by Bob Marley; “In My Life” by The Beatles; “Simple Man” by Lynyrd Skynyrd; “Crazy Train” by Ozzy Osbourne; “Apostrophe” by Frank Zappa.
- Gravest Hits: Some died young. Some died old. All paid their dues with guitar in hand. Guitar Legends looks at the late, great ax slingers of blues, rock, metal and jazz.
- Dimebag Darrell – Guitar Legends looks back on the life and times of Dimebag Darrell, the original cowboy from hell, whose explosive style and live-wire personality forever changed the face of heavy metal guitar.
- Jimi Hendrix – Billed as Europe’s answer to Woodstock, the ironically titled Love + Peace Festival was marred by appalling weather, marauding Hells Angels and arson. It was also the last gig that Jimi Hendrix ever played.
- Kurt Cobain – On March 1, 1994, in Munich, Germany, Nirvana played their last show before Kurt Cobain’s untimely death. Guitar Legends presents an inside look at the band’s final performance.
- Randy Rhoads – On March 18, 1982, Randy Rhoads performed live for the final time.
- George Harrison – He was the soft-spoken lead guitarist for the Beatles, the world’s greatest rock group. But George Harrison’s playing shook up the world and helped create guitar rock and roll.
- Frank Zappa – Visionary composer, genius guitarist and hilariously acerbic social critic – Frank Zappa continues to be an indisputable force long after his death. In a special 15th anniversary tribute, Guitar Legends presents the one and only Grand Wazoo in his own words.
- Chuck Schuldiner – He called his band Death, but Chuck Schuldiner loved life, family and the most brutal metal imaginable. Guitar Legends celebrates death metal’s pioneer and spiritual guide.
Text Format PDFDownload Guitar Legends #110 (2009) – Rock in Peace free and other lessons from our site