Guitar Legends #103 (2008) – Randy Rhoads
Feb 26 2016
The complete story of how the Ozzy Osbourne guitarist became a rock legend, including his final interview, stories from the road, and never before-seen pictures! Your favorite rockers also pay tribute to this late great, including Zakk Wylde, Jack Black and Jerry Cantrell, by choosing their favorite Randy riffs.
Guitar Legends Magazine is a special choice magazine for everyone who likes to read about master guitarists of all times. There comes some top class features with excellent collection of photos, interviews and exclusive features on guitarists. Every issue of this magazine has transcriptions of five songs. You will find the tablature of the songs, which you can play at your leisure. If you have been looking for great songs to practice on your guitar, this magazine delivers you some nice choices.
This magazine features only the legends. The true legends that have made their mark on the world of music get due attention through this magazine. Every issue of this magazine has the special choice read on all time favourite guitarists.
Guitar Legends #103 (2008) – Randy Rhoads contents:
- Transcribed: “Flying High Again”, “Crazy train”, “Suicide Solution”, “Steal Away (the Night)”, “Revelation (Mother Earth)”
- Tributes – A host of rockers pick their favorite Randy Rhoads moments.
- Crazy train – His rise was meteoric – swift, brilliant and all-too brief. In March 2002, on the 20th anniversary of his death, Guitar World paid tribute to Randy Rhoads, the groudbreaking guitarist who helped Ozzy Osbourne get his career back on track.
- Revelations – Before he was Ozzy Osbourne’s guitarist, Randy Rhoads was an in-demand guitar teacher in Southern California. Former student Chet Thompson remembers his legendary instructor’s worlds of shredding wisdom and recreates a revelatory private lesson.
- Lost boy – Guitar World pays tribute to Randy Rhoads with this rare guitar-oriented interview and private lesson.
- Last licks – Just prior to his untimely death, Randy Rhods gave his fans first-hand insight into his methods and technique in a special guitar clinic.
- Hollywood knights – Kelly Garni recalls his wild-and-crazy teenage years with Randy Rhoads, his best friend and Quiet Riot bandmate.
- All aboard! – In an excerpt from his autobiography, Off the Rails, bassist Rudy Sarzo recalls his crazy life on the road with Ozzy Osbourne, Randy Rhoads and assorted midgets and meats.
- Rhoads to success – The private teachings of the amazing Randy!
- Final words – Randy Rhoads’ last interview, conducted with an American rock magazine days before his death in the spring of 1982.
- Rhoads map – A guide to Randy Rhoads’ rig for the 1981 Blizzard of Ozz tour.
Text Format PDF, 87 pagesDownload Guitar Legends #103 (2008) – Randy Rhoads free and other lessons from our site