Guitar Legends #83 (2005) – Queen
Feb 17 2016
A special issue dedicated to Queen and their fantastic guitar player Brian May. Guitar Legends Magazine is a special choice magazine for everyone who likes to read about master guitarists of all times. There comes some top class features with excellent collection of photos, interviews and exclusive features on guitarists. Every issue of this magazine has transcriptions of five songs. You will find the tablature of the songs, which you can play at your leisure. If you have been looking for great songs to practice on your guitar, this magazine delivers you some nice choices.
This magazine features only the legends. The true legends that have made their mark on the world of music get due attention through this magazine. Every issue of this magazine has the special choice read on all time favourite guitarists.
Guitar Legends #83 (2005) – Queen contents:
- Transcribed: “Bohemian Rhapsody”, “We will rock you”, “We are the champions”, “Ogre Battle”, “Stone cold crazy”, “Crazy little thing called love”
- Rock in the royal tradition – From their formation in 1970, Queen pushed the boundaries musically, visually and commercially. This is the story of how they rose to power, created a dynasty and became part of rock’s elite aristocracy.
- News of the world – Guitarist Brian May chats about Queen’s new life with ex-Bad Company vocalist Paul Rodgers.
- The return of Queen – Queen’s Brian May joins forces with Bad Company’s Paul Rodgers for what promises to be more than just a night at the opera.
- A kind of magic – Few bands could rock with the spectacular grandeur of Queen. Songwriter and master guitar orchestrator Brian May looks back at the band’s glory years, with an especially fond remembrance of his creative and personal relationship with the late Freddie Mercury. PLUS: The story behind Brian May’s homemade Red Special guitar
- Crowning achievements – In 2002, Brian May took time out to reflect on a Queen box set, a DVD compilation, a stage musical based on Queen’s hit songs and the extraordinary legacy of his brilliant band.
- The Power & the Glory – He’s not a guitarist – he’s a one-man orchestra. A celebration of the elaborate arrangements and sophisticated chord progressions that make up Brian May’s guitar wall of sound.
- Wire Choir – Between 1998 and 1999, Brian May penned eight exclusive columns for Guitar World. Here they are in their entirety.
- The royal treatment – How to play Queen’s iconic rock-opera masterpiece, “Bohemian Rhapsody”
Text Format PDFDownload Guitar Legends #83 (2005) – Queen free and other lessons from our site