Guitar Legends #92 (2006) – Pink Floyd
Feb 08 2016
Guitar Legends Magazine is a special choice magazine for everyone who likes to read about master guitarists of all times. There comes some top class features with excellent collection of photos, interviews and exclusive features on guitarists. Every issue of this magazine has transcriptions of five songs. You will find the tablature of the songs, which you can play at your leisure. If you have been looking for great songs to practice on your guitar, this magazine delivers you some nice choices.
This magazine features only the legends. The true legends that have made their mark on the world of music get due attention through this magazine. Every issue of this magazine has the special choice read on all time favourite guitarists.
Guitar Legends #92 (2006) – Pink Floyd contents:
- Transcribed: “Comfortably Numb”, “Wish You Were Here”, “Money”, “Shine On You Crazy Diamond”, “Astronomy Domine”, “Another Brick In The Wall (pt.2)”.
- Pink Floyd track by track – David Gilmour reflects on his creative partnership with Roger Waters and his own role in making Pink Floyd one of rock’s most innovative and experimental bands.
- Syd Barrett: the true story – Pink Floyd’s original mad genius, Syd Barrett, was the primary inspiration for such classics as Dark Side of the Moon and The Wall. His story is one of rock’s great tragedies.
- The Division Bell – The ordinarily reserved David Gilmour discusses his perspective – personal, political and musical – on Pink Floyd’s brilliant 1994 album.
- The story of the wall – In this comprehensive history, Guitar Legends chronicles the making of rock’s grandest concept album, and how it nearly destroyed its creators.
- The man behind the board – The Wall producer Bob Ezrin and Dark Side of the Moon engineer Alan Parsons reveal a saucer-full of studio secrets.
- The making of animals – The year was 1977. England’s economy was in the shitter. Unemployment was sky Kigh. Punk rock declared war on the world. And Pink Floyd captured the whole foul wind in their bitter masterpiece Animals.
- The art of Pink Floyd – Visionary designer Storm Thorgerson looks back at 30 years of landmark album art.
- How to play “dogs” – A step-by-step guide to playing “Dogs,” the forgotten masterpiece from Floyd’s 1977 classic Animals.
Text Format PDF, 91 pagesDownload Guitar Legends #92 (2006) – Pink Floyd free and other lessons from our site