Guitar Legends #108 (2009) – Metallica
Mar 03 2016
This history of Metallica gives you and A-to-Z overview of the most magnificent metal act of all time. You’ll get a look back at the best moments with Kirk Hammett and James Hetfield, the last 24-hours with bassists Cliff Burton, behind their “Black Album” masterpiece, and their comeback with 2008’s “Death Magnetic.”
Guitar Legends Magazine is a special choice magazine for everyone who likes to read about master guitarists of all times. There comes some top class features with excellent collection of photos, interviews and exclusive features on guitarists. Every issue of this magazine has transcriptions of five songs. You will find the tablature of the songs, which you can play at your leisure. If you have been looking for great songs to practice on your guitar, this magazine delivers you some nice choices.
This magazine features only the legends. The true legends that have made their mark on the world of music get due attention through this magazine. Every issue of this magazine has the special choice read on all time favourite guitarists.
Guitar Legends #108 (2009) – Metallica contents:
- Transcribed: “Enter Sandman”, “Fade To Black”, “Master Of Puppets”, “Seek & destroy”, “Nothing Else Matters”.
- The History of Metallica – An A-to-Z overview of the most magnificent metal act of all time.
- Prime Cuts – Kirk Hammett and James Hetfield look back on some of Metallica’s brightest moments.
- Monsters of Rock – Back in 1988, Metallica took America by storm on the Monsters of Rock tour and with massive album … And Justice for All. For 25-year-old Kirk Hammet, it was an ocassion that marked the guitarist’s first of many Guitar World cover interview.
- Master of Puppets – In the early Eighties, Metallica were considered by their peers to be young, loud dickheads in cheap denim. With the release of their 1986 epic, Master Of Puppets, they were declared geniuses – young, loud, dickheaded geniuses.
- Cliff Burton – The Metallica bassist’s last 24 hours.
- The “Black Album” – Just weeks from completing Metallica’s breakthrough hit, the “Black Album”, James Hetfield and Kirk Hammett invited Guitar World into the studio for a revealing talk about their metal masterpiece.
- A lesson with Kirk Hammett – Kirk Hammett demonstrates the techniques and theoretical approach that have made him a hard rock legend.
- Death Magnetic – Having nearly self-destructed during the making of 2008’s St. Anger, Metallica returned in 2008 with a new sense of purpose and a killer new album: Death Magnetic.
Text Format PDF, 88 pagesDownload Guitar Legends #108 (2009) – Metallica free and other lessons from our site