Guitar & Bass November 2007
Dec 03 2011
For the last 16 years Guitar & Bass magazine has provided in-depth and essential reading for the serious guitarist, with dozens of guitar tests, playing techniques, an exclusive bass section and in-depth features on guitar heroes past, present and future. Each issue is packed full of reviews of the latest guitars, amps, effects and basses. Guitar & Bass magazine also delivers the informed verdict on home recording equipment and regularly offers tips on buying second hand and vintage gear. When you occasionally put down that guitar, it is also packed full of interviews with the great and good of guitardom!
Guitar & Bass November 2007 contents:
- 100 Greatest moments in guitar history – Join us for the ultimate celebration of all things guitar. From classic albums to brilliant inventions, from super guitars to performances that changed the world – it’s a monster 15-page six-string bonanza!
- Gibson Les Paul BFG – Gibson’s style department gives us half-finished looks – but does it rock?
- Gretsch G6118T-LTV Anniversary Lacquer – Time to take one of the ultimate rockabilly machines for a ride!
- Crate Flexwave 120/212 Combo – Three channels and DSP effects: a big contender for your hard-earned cash
- Rothwell Atomic Booster & Hell Bender – Top-drawer booster and pro overdrive
- Tanglewood Indiana Evolution Series Dreadnoughts – The TW-28CLN and TW-28CSR: cedar tops for the budget-conscious buyer
- Patrick James Eggle Saluda Cutaway – Genuine acoustic class in stage-ready form by a British master builder
- Quick Tests – This month we’re featuring the clever Phil Jones Bass Buddy, Fatboy’s vintage Strat parts, Elite roundwound bass strings and the funky thru-neck Spear RF-TH electric six-string
- Paul Kossoff Workshop – While Paul Kossoff’s time in the spotlight may have been relatively brief, he leaves behind a remarkable legacy of style and technique. Today, many players claim his influence and he remains a figure of fascination. This month, Douglas Nobel gets inside the playing secrets of a true master guitar player
- The 100 greatest moments in guitar history – From blues to jazz to rock’n’roll… over a century of pure guitar entertainment
- Rush – Alex Lifeson and Geddy Lee waxing lyrical about the new album
- The Thrills – Banjos, mandolins and backwards solos
- The A to Z of Australian guitar – Great guitars, bonza bands, top tunes – a celebration of guitar, Aussie-style
- Hooked on classics – This month Phil Harris reveals a selection of his favourite vintage effect pedals
- Private collection – Simon Catherall’s world of pearloid, sparkle paint and wacky ’60s shapes
- 330 To go – Huw Price sorts out the tailpiece and pickup heights of a vintage lovely
- Home Luthier – Dave King’s fitting frets and doing the final sanding all ready for the finish
- ESP LTD D-4 – Mid-priced competition of the active thru-neck variety. Seriously rockin’ kit!
- Laney Nexus Fet Head – Beware: bass monster ahead with 650 trouser-flapping watts and a 4×10″ cab
- Tool Workshop – Skill, flair and timing oddities courtesy of Tool’s bass master Justin Chancellor
Text Format PDFDownload Guitar & Bass November 2007 free and other lessons from our site