Guitar Techniques Winter 2005
Dec 09 2016
Guitar Techniques Winter 2005 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques Winter 2005 contents:
- GT Poll Results: The Top 25 tabbed! – Guthrie Govan’s summit with your top players reveals a fabulous wealth of superb techniques!
- The Shadows: Guitar Tango – John Wheatcroft transcribes one of Hank and Bruce’s catchy acoustic instrumentals
- Nickelback: How You Remind Me – Jamie Humphries tabs the Canadian rockers’ smash single
- Steely Dan: Reelin’ In The Years – Classic guitar track with awesome soloing from Elliott Randall. With Lee Hodgson…
- Cream: Royal Albert Hall – Just answer one simple question and one of 10 fabulous CD and DVD sets featuring Eric, Jack and Ginger’s return could be yours!
- Bruce Welch – To go with our Guitar Tango transcription this rhythm guitar legend talks technique with Neville Marten
- Jason Sidwell introduces a new column in this month’s Lessons section
- A face-to-face lesson from… David Williams – You only get a call from Madonna, Michael Jackson or Steely Dan if you’re hot! See how David Williams builds simple rhythmic parts to create dazzling results!
Original CD mp3 Tracks included.
Text Format PDF, 63 pages