Guitar Techniques Winter 2000
Aug 05 2016
Guitar Techniques Winter 2000 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques Winter 2000 contents:
- Classic metal riffs! – There’s Spandex, hair spray and lipstick all over the gt offices this month…Nothing unusual there, then – but this month we present some of the loudest, heaviest, most thunderous riffs ever to rock out of your hi-fi. Come on, feel the noise!
- Zakk Wylde – Zakk’s back for his second gt masterclass which includes his favourite licks and two blistering solos – you won’t get ’em anywhere else…
- “O come all ye faithful” – A special arrangement of this traditional Christmas carol – and you’ve just enough time to learn it before the big day!
- Martin Taylor – The second part of Gershwin’s “Summertime” – Martin unleashes a solo!
- Mick Taylor – “Driving Sideways” from John Mayall’s Bluesbreakers
- Luis Milan – A beautiful classical Pavana from the Renaissance era
- Play synth lines on guitar – Why should keyboard players have all the fun? Turn your guitar into something completely different!
- Albert Lee Rhythm – Learn some more tricks from the master of country guitar
- Beginning jazz – Your guide to climbing the be-bop ladder
- Smooth key changes – Hop from one key to another effortlessly!
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 80 pages