Guitar Techniques Summer 2006
Jul 26 2011
Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques Summer 2006 contents:
- Bluesbreakers: All Your Love – Learn to play the classic opener from the legendary Bluesbreakers With Eric Clapton album. Dario Cortese is your guide.
- The Yardbirds: Beck’s fab boogie, packed full of party tricks to steal, and transcribed for you by Steve Allsworth.
- Led Zeppelin: Communication Breakdown – Learn this killer track from Led Zep’s first album – a punk track seven years before punk! Transcription by John Wheatcroft.
- Competition: Win this Bluesbreaker amp! – Answer one simple question and could win a fabulous Marshall Bluesbreaker amp, made specially for us!
- ‘Uncle Sid’ guides you through this month’s lessons section
- Blues – Robben Ford-style blues!
- Modern Rock – The dark secrets of Shadows Fall revealed
- Creative Rock – Explore scale chords with Colonel Cluster!
- Slide – George Harrison and Joe Walsh-style
- Jazz – Using the melodic minor scale (Part 2)
- Rhythm – Unleash the furious riff, Malmsteen-style!
- Session Secrets – Dario Cortese looks at Sheryl Crow
- Acoustic – Learn Stuart Ryan’s wonderful Sea Bird
- Brent Mason – 2 GT talks to the legendary country guitar player about his amazing chops!
- Exclusive masterclass from…Frank Gambale – The Thunder From Down Under shares his incredible, unique chops with all of us! (Part 2)
Includes original Mp3 tracks and video
Text Format PDF