Guitar Techniques Summer 2001
Aug 21 2016
Guitar Techniques Summer 2001 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques Summer 2001 contents:
- Robbie Mcintosh – Once a Pretender and McCathney sideman, now the proud owner of a brand new solo album!
- Rory Gallagher – The late, great bluesman’s acoustic side
- Martin Taylor – An exclusive look at MT’s new Sony Jazz album with a cool slide of “Nitelife”
- Mick Taylor – Back in his John Mayall days, Mick stretches out on “Long Gone Midnight”
- Celtic acoustic – Eric Roche takes a look at a traditional Celtic piece “Si Beag Si Mor”
- Steve Cropper/Wilson Pickett – Learn some cool soulful moves from the classic “In The Midnight Hour”
- Sylvius Weiss – A beautiful courante from the baroque era arranged for classical guitar
- Fingerstyle workout – First in new series which looks at right hand fingerstyle technique
- Al di meola-style soloing – Fancy a trip through the Spanish Phrygian? You got it!
- Brent Mason country – A close up look at a country guitar master
- Disco lead guitar – Gold medallions at the ready, we’re heading down the disco!
- Neo classical guitar – A tough legato workout – in harmony!
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 73 pages