Guitar Techniques Spring 2006
Dec 17 2016
Guitar Techniques Spring 2006 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques Spring 2006 contents:
- Whitesnake: Here I Go Again – This great rocker transcribed by Dave Kilminster
- Bad Company: Feel Like Makin’ Love – This great ’80s romper will get your fingers flying
- Bon Jovi: Wanted Dead Or Alive – An essential feature to make you sound like a pro!
- Competition: Win Hot Licks tutorial DVDs – Answer one simple question and you could get a great set of guitar lessons delivered to your door!
- Dweezil Zappa – Talk and tab with Jamie Humphries
- Co-pilot Sidwell navigates you through this month’s lessons section
- Blues – Jeff Beck’s blue notes
- Rock – Meshuggah-style riffs
- Rhythm – Ditch the pick, use your fingers
- Raga Rock – East meets West!
- Jazz – Pete Callard nails the tri-tone
- Creative – Spicing Up Your Pentatonics
- Rock’n’Roll – Scotty Moore’s style explained
- Acoustic – Nickel Creek rhythm and lead ideas
- Modes – Bridget goes all lyrical with the Aeolian
- Exclusive masterclass from: Steve Stevens – We’ve pleased to bring you the second of our three-part tutorial with this graet rock player with Billy Idol and the Vince Neil Band. What are you waiting for?
Original CD mp3 Tracks included.
Text Format PDF, 80 pages