Guitar Techniques Spring 1999
Jun 20 2016
Guitar Techniques Spring 1999 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques Spring 1999 contents:
- Antonio Forcione – Adventures in nylon string guitar – from busking in Covent Garden to the development of the fretless “ouddan”
- Jimi Hendrix – The one and only Jimi ripsaws his way through “Changes”
- Led Zeppelin – The riffs that stunned a generation
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – The original version of “Under The Bridge”
- Django Reinhardt – Martin Taylor’s arrangement of Django’s classic “Tears”
- Simon and Garfunkel – Are you going to Scarborongh Fair?
- Jeff Beck – Dirt ‘n’ blues on Beck’s version of “Goin’ Down”
- Wes Montgomery – The jazz maestro’s rendering of “Grooveyard”
- Rage against the machine – Rage hard with “Take The Power Back”
- Country guitar style workout – Eight different player’s styles in one solo – hold on to your hats!
- Rhythmic displacement – How offset rhythms can bring a guitar part to life
- Beginner’s series – Making chord changes sound smooth
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 79 pages