Guitar Techniques September 2007
Jan 24 2017
Guitar Techniques September 2007 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques September 2007 (#143) contents:
- 50 Dynamite Tips: Become a better player – We have tips for improving your lead and rhythm technique and every other aspect of your playing
- Michael Jackson/Eddie Van Halen: Beat It – Play the fabulous guitar parts in this much loved 1980s classic!
- Buddy Guy: Damn Right I’ve Got The Blues – Learn this classic from the legendary polka dot bluesman from Chicago
- Lessons Introduction – Jason’s thoughts of the month and what’s in Lessons this issue…
- Blues – Learn the style of Joe Bonamassa, an incredibly exciting young blues guitarist…
- Classic Rock – We look at Tommy Bolin’s guitar style
- Rhythm – Play like RATM and Audioslave’s Tom Morello…
- World – Learn the wonderful styles, modes and rhythms of the Turks…
- Brit Rock – Bridget Mermikides continues her column with a look at the mighty Oasis…
- Creative Rock – Shaun Baxter shows different ways to play over dominant chords
- Jazz – Bill Frisell’s soloing style explained
- Acoustic – Explore the soulful acoustic world of Eric Bibb
- Rock School – Make the grades with this new column…
- Exclusive masterclass: Joe Satriani – The instrumental maestro explains some of his hottest techniques on this fantastic masterclass
Original CD mp3 Tracks included.
Text Format PDF, 82 pages