Guitar Techniques September 2006
Dec 31 2016
Guitar Techniques September 2006 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques September 2006 contents:
- Guns n’ Roses: Sweet Child O’ Mine – Learn how to play one of modern rock’s greatest hits, with John Wheatcroft
- Ozzy Osbourne: Goodbye To Romance – An Ozzy/Randy gem, transcribed for you by Steve Allsworth
- Thrash metal: Workout! – Eight sensational solos from the hottest guitarists around, with John Wheatcroft
- Pat Martino – John Wheatcroft talks to this incredible jazzer about his career and music…
- “Roaster” Sidwell introduces this month’s awesome techniques section
- Blues – The legendary T-Bone Walker
- Rock – The mighty Michael Schenker
- Session Secrets – Robbie Williams guitar styles
- Slide Guitar – Eastern-style slide!
- Creative Rock – Shaun Baxter indulges in ‘four play’
- Jazz – Its Wes Montgomery time!
- Acoustic – Learn cascading scales with Stuart Ryan
- Bach – Jason Sidwell goes for baroque…
- Rock’n’Roll – Shadows-style guitar
- Exclusive masterclass from… Preston Reed – Stuart Ryan begins a video masterclass with this awesome, original guitarist…
Original CD mp3 Tracks included. Video lessons included
Text Format PDF, 79 pages