Guitar Techniques September 2003
Oct 11 2016
Guitar Techniques September 2003 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques September 2003 contents:
- Joe Satriani, Brian Setzer and Larry Carlton: Sleepwalk – Learn this classic guitar ballad in the style of three brilliant but completely different players
- ZZ Top: La Grange – From their classic Tres Hombres album. This is Southern rock at its very best!
- America: Ventura Highway – All four acoustic guitar parts tabbed so you can play them all – not at the same time, though…
- Pantera: Cowboys From Hell – A welcome slice of metal meyhem from the Texan thrashers! Check out our transcription on page 48
- Soloing school – Guthrie Govan’s new column looks at all aspects of soloing.
- How to read music – David Mead makes easy work of this useful discipline
- Martin Taylor’s solo guitar – Jazz legend Martin Taylor explains how chords work together
- Rock guitar made easy – In this lesson Jamie Humphries looks at all of the modes in one go!
- Funk – Jason Sidwell gets extremely funky with Minnesota’s most famous resident. Prince.
- Guitar gym – Pin down those pesky 8th note triplets with Shaun Baxter!
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 80 pages