Guitar Techniques September 2002
Sep 18 2016
Guitar Techniques September 2002 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques September 2002 contents:
- Rock guitar made easy – More soloing ideas for the minor pentatonic…
- Led Zeppelin: “Stairway To Heaven” – One of rock music’s legendary tracks, tabbed in full and with vocals on the CD!
- Pink Floyd: “Comfortably Numb” – Two outstanding David Gilmour solos dissected and tabbed with full song backing
- The Eagles: “Hotel California” – One of dual lead guitar’s most lauded moments – learn to play both parts here
- Anon: “Romanza” – This is a must-play-piece for any classical player
- The Guitar Gym – Continuing GT’s acclaimed Guitar Gym series we demonstrate how lick rotation can help your playing
- Acoustic – If you’re a novice at acoustic fingerpicking, these exercises will open up a whole new world
- Beginners – Get your meaty rock rhythm chops nailed!
- Blues fingerstyle – We go back to the mid-20th century to look at the slide stylings of broom duster Elmore James
- Country – How to play James Taylor-esque-folk licks
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 73 pages