Guitar Techniques September 2000
Jul 29 2016
Guitar Techniques September 2000 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques September 2000 contents:
- Tommy Emmanuel – He’s a household name in his native Australia and he’s set to take the UK by storm
- Led Zeppelin – It’s been a lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time – but they’re back!
- Steely Dan – Classic first-album finesse with “Do It Again”
- Desmond Reis – The Brazilian standard “Magoado” arranged for nylon string guitar
- Martin Taylor – The solo from “Midnight At The Oasis”
- The Kingsmen – All together now, “Louie Louaaay…”
- Flamenco – Combining “falsetas” with rhythmic compas in “Soleares Falsetas”
- Country – Soloing over major seventh chords from different keys
- Gypsy jazz – Playing solos in the style of Django Reinhardt
- Rock fusion – Using stacked fourths to bring out the George Benson in your rhythm playing!
- Pentatonics – Playing pentatonic licks in different keys to broaden your fretboard knowledge
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 69 pages