Guitar Techniques September 1997
Apr 28 2016
Guitar Techniques September 1997 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques September 1997 contents:
- Steve Rothery – Marillon’s guitarist talks about their new album “This Strange Engine”
- Easy Like… Milk And Alcohol – Dr. Feelgood Moo! It took years for the brewers to catch up with the idea of alcoholic milk
- Jazz Standard: The Nearness Of You – Hoagy Carmichael. How close can you get?
- Phil Hilborne’s A-Z Of Great Riffs: N – Ted Nugent. They call him The Hunter…
- Transcription: Scuttle Buttin – Stevie Ray Vaughan Instrumental tour-de-force from SRV
- Smash Hit: Kayleigh – Marillion. A lovelorn ballad from one of prog rock’s finest
- Unplugged: Horizons – Steve Hackett Steel-string instrumental from Genesis (circa 1972)
- Taylor Made: Blues For Toby – Martin Taylor Funky jazz blues from the master’s pen
- Geoff’s Blues: Help The Poor – Robben Ford. He’s played with everyone from Barbara Streisand to Miles Davis. Taken from Robben’s seminal “Talk To Your Daughter” album, this is how blues should sound!
- Shaun Baxter’s Beyond Rock. G Spot Blues – Shaun Baxter. G definitely marks the spot – in more ways than one
- Hot Country – Bayou Slide. Slip-slide into that spicy Cajun sound
- GT Tips: Funk Rhythm – get into the groove
- MOT your guitar – Don’t fret! All your fingerboard problems solved
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 74 pages